Maverick provides regularly scheduled service and repair of Fire Sprinkler and Fire Suppression Systems
Maverick services and repairs and on all brands and types of fire sprinkler systems and fire suppression systems including but not limited to Viking, Reliable, Tyco, Victaulic, Glove, Minimax, Ansul, Amerex, Badger, Kidde Range Guard, Protex, Pyrochem, wet pipe fire sprinkler systems, dry pipe systems, Deluge and In Rack Systems, Pre-Action Systems, Quell Systems and many more Fire Sprinkler and Fire Suppression Systems.
- Same Day response
- 25 Years of Experience
- Technicians are Trained and Certified
- Certified through NICET (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies)
- NFPA Standards
- Insurance Standards Met
Call us at (832) 653-2598 to schedule your fire sprinkler service or fire suppression system service and get the protection you, your employees, vendors and your customers deserve.
We provide Fire Sprinkler Servicer and Repair to:
- Commercial Kitchens
- Commercial Properties
- Office Buildings
- Dr’s Offices
- Apartment Communities
- Industrial Facilities
- Shipping Warehouses
Examples of Regularly Scheduled Fire Sprinkler System Service and Fire Suppression System Service
- Kitchen fire systems need to be serviced every 6 months.
- Heat detecting kitchen fuse able links must be changed every 6 months.
- Suppression fluid must be changed every 12 years.
- Antifreeze solution
- Control valves
- Main drain
- Supervisory signal devices (except valve supervisory switches)
- System valves
- Valve supervisory signal devices
- Waterflow alarm devices
- Waterflow alarm devices (vane and pressure switch type)
Sprinkler Servicing Schedule Varies
Sprinkler Testing – See Manufacturers recommendations or call for an accurate schedule. There are many types of sprinklers from Dry Sprinklers, High Pressure Sprinklers, Greater Temperature Sprinklers, Harsh Environment Sprinklers, Fast Response Sprinklers and more. Give us a call at (832) 653-2598 and let’s talk about your inspection, testing and service needs.
Fire Sprinkler System Repairs and Fire Suppression System Repairs include:
- Broken Pipes
- Broken Sprinkler Heads
- Gauges not working
- Relocation of Sprinkler Heads
- Leaks of any kind
Call us today for Service, Repair, Installation or to purchase a new Fire Sprinkler or Fire Suppression System. (832) 653-2598
We provide Fire Sprinkler Inspections in the following Metro Areas:
College Station, TX